Monday 12 June 2017

Steph & Angela; Comrie Croft



FACT: I don't understand the biology of it, but winter brides don't feel the cold like other people.

If you've been looking through my blog a bit (or are about to!) you'll see that I'm not much of a photographer, which is why I get excited when a couple sends me some good photos after a ceremony...and you can see the 'real ones' of this rather magical winters day at Comrie Croft from a 'real' photographer on the link below...but I had to include this one of mine once I found it again, as even though the auto focus has set itself on the wee dude not the Brides, he really was the happiest most excited page boy EVER!

You can see the proper photos and even more of the mad pageboy as well as the beautiful brides at:

http://www.wonderfulandstrange.co.uk/2017/02/scotland-woodland-wedding-photography/


No comments:

Post a Comment